Clear Future can offer macroeconomic insights to your organization. CFC understands that all organizations are part of a global economic system that is constantly changing. By balancing fundamental economic drivers with rigorous, data-driven analysis, we can help identify short-run economic factors, while balancing those against long-run structural trends. Our multidisciplinary, research-driven approach can complement your decision-making process by delivering objective, data-driven analysis. Examples of our macroeconomic research include:
- Forecasts of U.S. GDP, inflation, employment, unemployment rate, and interest rates.
- Commodity price forecasts and analysis
- Analysis of national, state, and local housing markets.
- Demographic studies including population forecasts, Millennial and Boomers preferences, and labor force participation.
- State and local economic and revenue forecasts.
- Cross-asset interactions (Commodity prices, exchange rates, interest rates, and equity markets).
- Emerging versus developed-country economic analysis.
- Retail sales analysis at both national and company-specific level.